Photo-- Wedding Turns Into A Full-Blown Riot, Bride Attacked By 40 Men Without Clothes


Wedding Turns Into A Full-Blown Riot, Bride Attacked By 40 Men Without Clothes
Dear Lord, this couldn’t be what Jimmy and Tracie Cowan planned for their wedding, they have had a service at Tenby’s St Mary’s Church, that was the only thing that went on fine, Tracie was thrown to the floor in her wedding dress by a group of drunken men who stripped themselves to attend the wedding party.
According to officers, they said “a group of around 40-50 intoxicated men” had congregated in South Parade.

Mrs Cowan said: “I had just walked my father to the car and had two of my grandchildren with me when this group of men were outside with their trousers round their ankles.
"They were exposing themselves and being disgusting in front of the children so I asked them to stop.
“The next thing I knew I was thrown to the ground.”
“There were four or five of them with their trousers and pants down waving their private parts, and one with just his socks on,” said the 53-year-old.
“I went outside and could not believe my wife had been flung to the ground in her white wedding dress."
The drunks then tried to barge their way into the party, trying to force their way up the stairs where terrified guests looked on.
Mr Cowan added: “They were like a pack of animals. It was like a full-blown riot.”

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments

Powered by Blogger.