believers loveworld

Exclusive Pre-Release of Israel Strong's 'My Light Shines Everywhere'

Israel Strong's 'My Light Shines Everywhere' now on LoveWorld News, hours before official release.
The BLW Nation's Songwriter of the Year 2015, Israel Strong a.k.a. Pastor Israel, made an unforgettable debut of his new hit single 'My Light Shines Everywhere' at the 7th International Music Concert, and we have all been singing as much of it as we committed to memory since then.
Concerning the origin of the song, Pastor Israel says "It came from my daily confessions. I remember getting set for work, and I started declaring faith-filled confessions concerning my day; the words that came out formed the chorus of the song." 'My Light Shines Everywhere' is a song to start your day with and to encourage yourself with.
You can download by clicking on this link. Please also find provide below the lyrics of the song.
Israel Strong's 'My Light Shines Everywhere'
Lyrics
{Verse 1} All power belongs to God | As He is so am I in this world | I'm not afraid of the terror by night | Nor the flying arrow by day | Because greater is He that lives in me | Than He that is in the world (x2)
{Chorus} Nothing can stand against me and prevail | All the walls have fallen down | I'm the light in the midst of darkness | And my light shines everywhere (x2) | My light shines everywhere (x4)
{Verse 2} The mark of Christ is upon me | If God be for me | Who can be against me | Nobody |Greater is He that lives in me | Than He that is in the world
{Repeat Chorus} 
{Refrain} Nothing can bring me down (x4)
{Repeat Chorus}
Remember to like, share and post your comments in the section below.
Culled from Loveworld News

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments

Powered by Blogger.